Calling all tutors!
Tutors now get FREE Access to their Student Membership Account!
How do tutors sign up?
- Tutors need to create an account on the main IMI website here (if you already have an account you can miss this step!).
- You then just need to let me know that you have created an account and I will change your permissions to view the page! Email email@example.com
- I will get your permissions changed straight away!
- Then all you need to do is use the same login details to log into the student website here.
- The tutor tab will appear at the bottom of the page in the footer!
Why is this good for tutors?
- Tutors get access to free downloads including free lesson plans mapped to the curriculum and work experience guides.
- Tutors can access all of the latest posters, leaflets and presentations that they may need.
- Up to date information will appear on here such as the new Apprenticeship standards guides.
- Everything is in one place easy for you to download.
- You can also contact us and we can upload any other important information they you may need on here!
- Tutors can use all of the content on the website in their lessons.
Check out our quick guide here!